CFS (was Re: Will Mike Ingle's name be a household word like "Buttafuoco"?)

In cypherpunks Perry Metzger write:
>There is also cypherpunk Matt Blaze's "CFS" filesystem for unix
>machines, which is very powerful but unfortunately unreleased to the
>public,

With any luck, and barring unforseen lawyerly problems, CFS should be
released (at least within the US) by around Xmas.  The upside is that it's
been made considerably stronger (cryptographically speaking) than the version
in the paper, and I now believe it's roughly as strong as three runs
of the underlying cipher (DES in this case) but with greatly reduced latency.

Stay tuned...

-matt