Larry Dyer

E.Hughes informs me L.Dyer is the cypherpunks Wired photographer. Could
someone help me get in contact with him?

E.Hughes says to me, `if you still can't take a joke, don't bother
replying.' I'm amused by E.Hughes, the most frigid cyberspatial
personality I have ever met, referencing the subject of humor. What is
the joke? Who is it on? L.Detweiler? G.Spafford? Wired? NYT? How many
sites? How many states does it span? How many countries? How many
registered DNS entries? What kind of software? How many fake
identities? What about the telephony manipulations? Every practical
joker I have ever met at least had the decency to *end* it.

ah, what a cruel joke. and the jokers delight in it. they will never
stop. to do so would be to admit that they are frauds.