Invasion of Privacy

Hello again, you darling cryptoanarchists! I just wanted to drop you a
line on the subject of my resume. At least one psychopunk has access to
my real paper resume and one tentacle has had long had access to an
ASCII version. An informer tells me that both have been circulating in
some circles for you all to smirk at.

I consider this an atrocious breach of my privacy by more hypocrites.
My resume is directed at those who I intend, not those who wish to
discredit me. If you have knowledge of its circulation, please send me email.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled perversions.