L. Detweiler, S. Boxx, the Executioner, idiots etc.

	After slogging through God knows how many rants by the imbecilic and
possibly syphilitic Detweiler, I would have to say that I wish that some
massive CypherPunk/Medusa criminal conspiracy did exist so that it, the
conspiracy, could wipe this asshole off the face of the earth.
Unfortunately for us it doesn't, or perhaps it does and it regards Mr.
Detweiler as being too stupid and incompetent to bother with.
	Perhaps the best policy for dealing with paranoids such as Herr
Detweiler would be to enact what I call mail stoning. The way this works
is that every time Detweiler posts you take his post and mail it back to
him. If enough users do this it will make his account unusable due to the
sheer volume of mail he will be receiving. At this point hopefully he'll
shut up and go find some other group to infest (Hey, I know, he could go
over to talk.politics.homosexuality, which got pretty quiet after Gary
Landers left).

Jamie Jamison
[email protected]

WITH STANDARD_DISCLAIMER

Since I am both a student and a staff member of the UW, as well as a
Washington taxpayer I suppose that in some vague and nebulous sense I
could be speaking for them. However I doubt that my boss, my profs, or my
elected representatives would agree with this, so let's just say that my
opinions are mine and mine alone, and leave it at that.