Internet Billing Server

I thought this might be of interest to some of the list-members, I printing
it as I write this so I don't have any comments on it yet.

-------------------------Cut Here------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam :
Thanks for your interest in the Billing Server project. I
would like to inform you that the Billing server prototype scope
document is available in the network now.

You can access the document in the following way.

Anonymous ftp from netinfo.ini.andrew.cmu.edu

The directory is /pub/billing-server and the file name is Scope.TR.1993-1.ps
please note that the file is a postscript version. This document
provides a high level description of the billing server prototype.

We will be happy to provide additional information on this.

Thank you

Krishnan ( Teaching Assistant for the Billing Server project )

Paul
--
R  O    All Comments Copyright by  | Technofetishist
 A  N     Paul S. Goggin (1993)    | Cypher, Cyber, Chaos