Re: dialup Mosaic!!!!??

> Is there anything to prevent a dialup Mosaic for,say,Macs from being
> written? It would be _very_ popular...

It is called SLIP/PPP.  It _is_ very popular, at least around here...

jim

ObCrypt:  My search for DC papers bore fruit when someone returned the 89
Eurocrypt papers to the library yesterday, but I am still searching for the
Boz (sp?) thesis that Tim mentioned was passed around at an early Bay area
CP meeting.  If anyone has a copy of this sitting around, please send me
some email.