Key Server Info Requested

I could possibly set up a PGP Key server on one of the machines here at
Miami.  Is there anyone listening that could inform me of where I can get
the software and what would be required to set it up?

-john.

John Blair <[email protected]>              phone: (513) 529-4879
    Insert cool signature file that makes a trendy, yet bold and original
   statement about my cyberspace proficiency, then mentions that I'll send
   you my PGP public key if you want it, and you trust that I'm actually me.