MEDIA: EFF's Kapor on NPR Talk of the Nation *today 2-3pm* 12/10/93

Friday 12/10/93 2-3pm EST (immediately, that is), on NPR's Talk of the Nation,
the focus is the "information highway".  Will it just be 500 tv channels,
or is the Administration planning something more along the lines of an
interactive network?  More one-to-many couch potato fodder, or everyone as
multimedia publisher?

Mitch Kapor, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Electronic Frontier
Foundation, will be a key participant in the discussion.  Don't miss it!

Note: different stations may air the show at different times, even split
it up into multiple shows.  It's live at 2pm EST, however.

--
Stanton  McCandlish  [email protected]  1:109/1103   EFF  Online  Activist & SysOp
O P E N  P L A T F O R M   C R Y P T O P O L I C Y   O N L I N E  R I G H T S