No Subject

cpsr.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 08:48:10 +0000
From: Dave Banisar <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Inman vs. crypto

> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected] (wonderer)
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 09:47:37 UTC
> Subject: Re: Inman vs. crypto

> I am almost positive Inman will be confirmed.

Boy, its a good thing that was posted anonymously. A real budding deep throat
(grin)

More recently, Inman was quoted by John Barlow in "Decrypting the Puzzle
Palace" as saying ' "My Answer", he said "would be legislation which would
make it a criminal offense to use encrypted communications to conceal
criminal activity...you could have a registry of institutios which can
legally use cryphers. If you get somebody using one who isn't registered,
then you go after him." '