Questions..

 First off, anyone notice how quiet it is in here without LD?
There used to be 30-40 messages a day, now I only see about 15
(Or so.. no KF)

 Second, what size should a remailer key be? Is there really any
need for military grade encryption on a remailer that might have
3 or 4 nested messages, each encrypted?

Thanx.

--
  Ryan Perkins - 1:340/13    | I feel that suicide jumpers see a glimpse of
[email protected] | sanity as they throw themselves from the ledge.