Re: mail-to-news gateway

Eric writes -

> What do people think?

Personally, I'd prefer to see it operate in a fashion that required
a user to pass it (mail) through an anon mailer before-hand to make
it anonymous. I think this would help to ensure that abuses would be
kept to a minimum, and that neophytes would have to become a bit more
knowledgeable before they could use it for its intended purpose.

But, hey, this is just me sparkin'....   ,-)

Cheers!

(please send explicit instructions to the <reply-to:> line above;
 I'd like to test it out...)