The Cyber Lexicon of 2030

          [email protected] wrote
 |-------------------------------|
> of littering.  The MD Pound
> logo features the mustaches of Salvador Dali, a notably prolific
> 20th century surrealist.
>
> *Municipal Dump*:  (n)  an institution formed by the
 |-------------------------------|

Hi - this was great - but I only got the first and last message in the
series.

Could you re-post it?

Also, I have no internet access..

                    Terry Smith - XANTH sysop - 1:259/510
                CI$ 70733,3013 PGP 2.3A KEY FREQABLE AS 'KEY'.
 My opinions are not that of my company. But one day they WILL be! And then -
                        the -+*WORLD*+- Bwaw ha ha !!.
                       Read the Tick and others by NEC.
       Geraldo - "So, Mr. Smith, you admit you like to eat babies!"
                Me - "Nono - I admit I like to eat BABES!"

---
 * TLX v1.55 * A bug is a feature that didn't make it into the manual.