WHAT ARE SMARTDRUGS

Ok, I'm totally new tto CP, have not read any of the Gibson novels, but
have read the Frequently Asked Questions thing for this group and I have
a question for all of you.
What are "smartdrugs"?  I already take a multi-vitamin pill daily, but
is there something I can take to heighten my allertness or energy level?

I'm asking this because I want to get into programming in a big way, and
need something a bit nicer then large amounts of coffee and chocolate to
keep me awake. <g>
Any help would be appreciated.  Either post here, or E-mail me at
[email protected]

Thanks,
Chris.
---
 * OLX 2.1 TD * You'll have to excuse him; he's from Canada. EH.