Re: remailing T anon.penet.fi

Hal wrote,
"I set up my remailer on [email protected] to block the password
address at anon.penet.fi just so nobody could set a password.  I also
set a nickname, something like "cypherpunks anonymous remailer".  I did
this some time ago but I think it is still active.  So you can remail
at least from my remailer to anon.penet.fi.
"
This isn't as good as getting a password and tagging it ON to mail sent
to anon.penet.fi by your remailer, since in a minute I could fake mail to
anon.penet.fi from a remailer address to [email protected] so only
I would know the password thus no one else could mail to anon.penet.fi
any more. You CAN telnet to port 25 of anon.penet.fi.

-Xenon
P.S. I am interested in this too, since Julf nailed me for pumping up to
two megs through his remailer a day, but I still get one or two "Bomb me!"
requests a day for which I ONLY have the person's anon.penet.fi address.