Re: Leahy Clipper hearings - May 3rd (fwd)

FORWARDED MAIL -------
From: lassie!jim%[email protected] (Jim Nalbandian)
Date: 01 May 94
Originally To: netcomsv.netcom.com!panix.com!stc

Good letter, But...... I keep a current list of fax numbers for
both house and senate in Arizona on my fax program, I think, don't
you that most cypherpunks should (or do). I ran your letter thru
my word processor and added or colleagues to the attended meatings
line and then faxed to all AZ senate and house members. Maybe it
would be a good Idea to make up a letter that went into deapth on
this clipper proposition and send it out. I myself would post in
arizona and I think others in other states would post too this way
we could reach all of the house and senate. I know from common
sense that real long letters would not work ( < 1 page) and also
that the prime point like "please oppose the clipper legeslation)
should be in very visible print. I sent mine in 20 pica bold
underline. Let me know what you think and glad to be of help even
though I am new to this list and probly would be deemed clueless,
but I due wear nomex underwear..... :{)

--
        * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian                  lassie!jim%[email protected]