Security Consult. Needed

Two recent incidents in NYC show massive market failure in the
information security industry.

One of the city's largest bookies was busted when the Feds intercepted the
daily fax transmissions summarizing business results sent from his NY
office to his Florida home.

A major cocaine dealer is facing prosecution based on written transaction
records seized at his office.  His simple code was broken by a "known
plaintext attack" when investigators were able to match his written
notations with transaction information derived from wiretaps.

Can't anyone help these people?  Maybe 178th Street needs PGP and Secure
Drive more than the PC Expo.

DCF

1001 Flaky Anti-Tax Arguments (#286):  I suffer from a recognized
social-affective disorder.  I'm an anarchist.  Due to a mental disease or
defect, I am congenitally incapable of conforming my behavior to the
requirements of society.  Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, the
Internal Revenue Service is required to make reasonable accommodations to
meet my needs.  The only way to satisfy the needs of one with my
disability is to not impose any social obligations on him.
--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165