Re: The American money capture

Blanc Weber says:
> Would it be too complex and lengthy an explanation to provide to say
> how the money supply is decided in the first place; that is, how an
> appropriate amount of it is calculated initially?  Is this in reference
> to the gold or other backing which gives each dollar its monetary value?

The explanation would certainly be of interest to some, but I would
suggest asking on sci.econ, rather than here on cypherpunks. I don't
want to sound like a wet blanket, but there ARE forums for discussing
this sort of thing.

Hell, I'll happily answer the question, too, if asked -- in PRIVATE
email.

Perry