Re: Digital Cash

Jeff Davis says:

> > But this question comes up often enough that I'm afraid I'm missing
> > something.  Why would offline systems be more useful?
>
> Anonymity.

Online systems are also guaranteed anonymous. The whole point of
offline transactions is just to eliminate the need to be online, which
can be inconvenient -- as an example, if you are trying to buy
something on a streetcorner or otherwise away from telecom. In the
future, this will not be so much of a problem. For the moment its
quite interesting.

Perry