I'd like to partially correct that..

I did dredge up what appears to be the magic money DOS version at
csn.org. Nothing having to do with magic money resides on ftp.netcom.com.

For all of those that could like it, check out

csn.org:/pub/mpj/I_will_not_export/crypto_?????/pgp_tools
and pick up the files mentioned before: mgmny10e.zip and pgptl10d.zip.

mt

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger [email protected]