Re: Server clusterfuck

> As I said, I do know that the limitation son the keyserver were part
> of the bargain to get a legal non-infringing freeware version of
> PGP...  Take that any way you want.

Let's see if I understand this correctly.  There is some deal, between
parties as yet unnamed, but presumably including PKP/RSADSI as one of
the parties.  This deal licences RSAREF for use in a new version of PGP,
and requires one particular keyserver to be crippled in such a way that
it ceases to accept keys that appear to have been created by certain
versions of PGP.  Right?  I wonder what advantage PKP/RSADSI sees in
crippling this one keyserver, since everybody can simply continue to use
non crippled keyservers.

--apb (Alan Barrett)