Re: Anonymous phone calls...

SGT=DARREN=S.=HARLOW%ISB%[email protected] writes:
 > 	One of the problems of using the pre-paid cards was brought to light
 > recently in the Olympic incident of Harding/Kerrigan.  Harding's husband
 > bought one of the cards to make phone calls and they traced the calls back to
 > him via the card, since you have to present valid ID to purchase those.

Maybe in Norway you do, but not here.  The Orange Cards were
completely anonymous, I think, and there's certainly no reason that a
card system couldn't be set up that is anonymous if those weren't.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |