Clipper Key Escrow Details

Regarding the Clipper Key Escrow scheme:

	[1] Who has the ability to submit a warrant and request the key
data from the two controlling government agencies? Do you have to be a
Federal organization? Local? State? Could the Lower Merion Police
Department (from Lower Merion, PA, technically where I live) attempt to
obtain my escrowed key parts if they had a valid reason (and the knowledge
/ equipment to use it)?

	[2] What is to stop someone, once they have my escrowed key data,
from archiving it for later use? Do the federal agencies in charge have
any protocols or controls or protections against this?

	Thanks.

|  Michael Brandt Handler  |  Philadelphia, PA  |  <[email protected]>  |
|        PGP 2.3a public key available via server / mail / finger        |