Re: Regarding Mr. Nalbandian's Comments (fwd)

C'punks,

An open letter to Jim Nalbandian:

Dear Asshole,

This will be my last communications to you (unless you apologize to this
list, that is).  You are not worth any more of my time.

You complain that we "elitists" aren't making strong crypto available to
the great unwashed.  Bullshit.  We are and you *aren't*.

I have written an article about PGP for Future Sex magazine.  I ghosted a
similar article and assisted in research on another for a financial
privacy newsletter that targets conservative, wealthy doctors and
businessmen.  I am writing yet another crypto article for Soldier of
Fortune.  These are in addition to relevant articles I have written for
Mondo 2000 and Wired.  All these article gave or will give information
about how to get PGP on a disk through the mail, in addition to FTP sites.

On the other hand, Mr. power-to-the-people jailbird, it looks as though you
haven't done diddly squat.  Cypherpunks write code and take other actions
to promote strong crypto.  You want to be a Cypherpunk?  Climb down out
of the pulpit and lend a hand.  Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Kindest regards,

 S a n d y