Alleged security hole at penet.fi

<In mail Black Unicorn said:>

>Anonymous should probably consider exposing the method of compromise and the
>specific compromise to the parties and ask them to come forward to the list to
>verify the security hole.

  I wonder if there is a security hole in or around penet.fi or if Anonymous
  discovered the identities via email communications.  Certainly worth
  investigating if a security hole is likely, but I have my doubts.

   Take care
	  Jim
--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: [email protected]