Nalbandian's email address

Jim Nalbandian, who's recently been posting to cypherpunks,
has a signature line that contains a couple of *severely* non-portable
addresses; I have no way to tell whether my email to him worked
on the netcomish address.  Don't know about his spelling errors,
but his addressing errors distinctly *are* international....

I  got an interesting bouncegram from Namibia when I tried using
the [email protected] address - it's some sort of Amateur packet radio
address, which has a syntax similar to Internet addresses but
rips off the .na namespace (I thought I hadn't seen it before,
but I don't keep up with the .US domain, so I tried it, along with
[email protected] skipping the .na).  I've attacked the bouncegram below.

Could one of the administrators at Netcom please help him
put a useable return address in his .signature?

			Thanks;  Bill Stewart
			[email protected]
			[email protected]