Re: Anybody else see eye-to-eye with Connie Chung tonight?

In the message <[email protected]>,
 <[email protected]> wrote:
>[About segment on "digital stalker" on Prodigy and narrator's bias
>towards 'something should be done'.  In particular, 'flaming' should
>not be tolereated.]

	I saw it and the reporter's bias as well.  What I found most
interesting was the interview(s) with the Prodigy representative who made
the analogies with regular physical mail and how we don't expect the Post
Office to screen all of our incoming mail.  The reporter blew right past
this argument and seemd to imply that if it was technically possible for the
Post Office to screen your mail that it should.  Quite disturbing...

				Bill Bogstad
				[email protected]