Re: Hell's Bells

   Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 14:49:04 -0700
   From: [email protected] (Lile Elam)

   I am listening to the Hell's BElls broadcast on the MBone that's coming
   from Interop. I just heard that AT&T wants to control conduit *and* content!

Maybe.  They won't get to.

   It's on the session:  Cyberstation:audio feed

   I just noticed that [email protected] is listening in on
   this channel...

Nahhh.  I was there at the Cyberstation while Simon Hackett checked --
was actually someone at anl.

-russ <[email protected]>      ftp.msen.com:pub/vendor/crynwr/crynwr.wav
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)    | Quakers do it in the light
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.