Re: i

>   Some nobody writes
>
>   >should you be interested in congratulating jim nalbandian for his
>   >recent well thought out and highly intellectual contributions to the list
>   >feel free to contact him personally
>
>   and then treats us to what he purports to be Mr. Nalbandian's phone
>   number and address. ... The same goes for anyone who would attempt
>   to _use_ this information.
>
>Why?  A phone call in time saves nine flames.  Perhaps he's not a jerk
>in person or on the phone?
>
>My wife is accrediting a potential LaLeche League Leader whose writing
>style is very dry and unemotional.  They just met in person this
>weekend and she's not that way at all in person.
>
>So yes, give the guy a call and see what's up with him...
>
>If you care, that is.

I harbor grave doubts as to whether this is what the original poster intended.

If anyone cares to take it upon themselves to find out Mr. Nalbandian's
phone number to have a chat with him, they're certainly entitled to do so.
I continue to feel that posting his phone number and address to the mailing
list in this fashion constitutes incitement to harassment and invasion of
privacy.

--
Lefty ([email protected])