Re: PGP and Yarn (offline reader)

Thank you very much cort for the pointer.
TO ALL: I have installed yarn v0.65 I think, whatever is current, and
although it will decrypt and check sigs ok, it does almost exactly
*nothing* when asked to encrypt or sign outgoing stuff. (ok, so the disk
drive light goes on and it makes a little noise, but that's it.) Does
anyone know what I've done wrong??

Happy Hunting, -Chris.

Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
cdodhner @ indirect.com      | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
cypherpunks         WOw            dCD           Traskcom          Team Stupid
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11
PGP NSA ViaCrypt Phrack EFF #hack LOD/H 950 FBI MindVox ESN KC NUA murder
QSD Hacker DEFCON SprintNet MCI AT&T HoHoCon DNIC TRW CBI 5ESS KGB CIA
RSA Communist terrorist assassin encrypt 2600 NORAD missile explosive hack
phreak pirate drug bomb cocain payment smuggle A.P. bullets semi-auto stinger
revolution H.E.A.T. warheads porno kiddiesex export import customs deviant
bribe corrupt White House senator congressman president Clinton Gore bootleg
assasinate target ransom secret bluprints prototype microfilm agents mole