Re: State Dept Response to my second CJ request

Duncan Frissell says:
> So obviously the next step is to put the source code in one big text file...

I'd say the obvious next step is a lawsuit -- at this point there is
standing and little point in accomodating the clowns.

I've already offered Phil a donation towards this suit, and if he
chooses to pursue it I encourage others to donate money towards it as
well. In my opinion there is no more important action this year in the
area of cryptography than Phil's export license request.

Perry