Re: State Dept Response to my second CJ request

Adam Shostack says:
> Bill Sommerfeld:
>
> | Does anyone think it would be worthwhile to go through the rigamarole
> | of CJ requests for "intermediate" cases?  Or is that just splitting
> | hairs?
>
> 	Actually, I was batting around the idea earlier of reading the
> code onto audio tape.

Frankly, the case seems airtight right now. The government is
contending that only Americans can type. The position is so idiotic as
to be untenable. I don't think there is any need for additional
rigamarole -- Phil should appeal the current ruling and then take them
to court as is.

Perry