List moderation

Two comments: First, from his past comments, I think it very unlikely that
Eric Hughes will want to see this list moderated.  However, he has indicated
that he would have no objection to a second list, run by someone else, which
took all posts from the CP list and moderated them, filtered them, encrypted
them, or whatever.  So some site would be needed to run the moderated list.

Second, is anyone actually willing and able to do this job?  I certainly don't
have time.  How much delay is the moderation process likely to introduce?
How available can the moderators be to handle and process incoming mail?
This seems like a potentially very large time commitment by the moderators
with little reward.

Hal