To anon remailer operators...

: From: Karl Lui Barrus <[email protected]>
: Subject: Message Haven explanation

: Background: I've noticed that about the only opposition voiced to
: anonymous mail is the fact somebody can harrass another user (however,
: they can also be used to forward Clarinet posts, for example).

Which reminds me, the remailer operators had better act now to
decide what they want to do about the almost inevitable forthcoming
net.war where Canter & Siegal take on the world.  Chances are the
remailers will be abused *heavily* to mailbomb these <people>, and
I think it's *very* likely C&S will retaliate by taking them (and
anyone else they can identify) to court.  (I wouldn't *dare* suggest
that this was *why* C&S are taking on the net so aggressively)

Perhaps you might block their many addresses, or put general size
and number of post limits on the remailers.

PS Someone has already used some sort of anon remailer at anon.spies.
wiretap.com to forge an article apparently *from* C&S to one of the
porn groups.  Anyone know anything about that remailer?