Re: quantum Computing

Rick Busdiecker writes:
 > Not true.  What that means is that a polynomial time solution exists
 > for an NFA.  The only part has not been shown.

While we're being picky, I'll point out that (unless I'm wrong of
course) it's not really an NFA, but a non-deterministic Turing
machine (an "NTM"?) that's the automaton at issue here.

--
| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |