Re: AOL and LAM (LA meeting)

Tim writes:

> Yes, I forget to include ATM, the worst offender and the proximate
> cause of our jokes about AOL. Thanks, Steve.

I saw an ad for a book titled "ATM Networks" a while back.  After reading
an entire page of blurb I still had no idea whether it was a book about
automatic teller machine networking or fast switching of small
fixed-sized packets.

If it had been the latter, I would have bought it.  Another customer lost
to the evils of AOL.

--
     Mike Duvos         $    PGP 2.3a Public Key available    $
     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $