Restoring the list membership

    to notify all those lost Cypherpunks that they may resubscribe
    if they wish to.  Majordomo reports 295 subscribers just now,
    but I have a list from Feb. 22 that had 642 and I recall the
    number 700+ being spoken of.  Is there a Perl wizard who might
    pop a differential remailing informing the lost of the reason for
    their de-subscription, and the process to resubscribe? I'm not
    competent personally. And immediately apologize for suggesting work
    to someone else.

The diff betweenan old list and the current one produces 535 addresses. I've
been through them manually, and there don't seem to be any 'bogus' ones. I'm
willing to send something similar to Tim's form letter to all of them.

I'll wait for two days in case anyone on this list has strong objections to
returning the membership to status quo ante. If not, I'll send the form letter.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                     [email protected]
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA

The National Short-Sleeved Shirt Association says:
                                          Support your right to bare arms!