Sternlight "kill" file

Well, Sternlight has threatened to talk to my superiors (no
one is superior to me :) if I don't apoligize to the world for
forwarding [email protected]'s message posted to this list to
alt.security.pgp.

He told me that he knows the Chairman [of the Federal Reserve
Board].  Would Alan Greenspan get involved?  Sure, he's kinda busy
with that inflation thing...   He told me his message to
me was copyrighted and I couldn't publish it.  I'm going
to take that advice while I ponder this.  Any advice would
be welcome.  My pgp key is on the servers.

PS: I'm considering pleading "forgery".

rgds-- TA  ([email protected])
I don't speak for the Federal Reserve Board, they don't speak for me.
pgp fingerprint: 10 49 F5 24 F1 D9 A7 D6  DE 14 25 C8 C0 E2 57 9D