Re: Patent infringement (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 13:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Netcom Support <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Cc: Brian Beker <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Patent infringement

[Deleted; copy of Mr. Sternlight's original letter of complaint about my
PGP2.3a key in my .plan file]

You should take the matter up with him; we thank you for your information
and opinions but will be taking no further action at this time.  If you
wish to pursue this matter legally you should have RSADSI's lawyers contact
him directly.

Support                                                  [email protected]
Technical Support Staff               NETCOM On-line Communication Services