Reputation systems, sources?

Marcos Javier Polanco <[email protected]>:
[in private mail]

> Is there a mailing list explictly talking about the "distributed
> trust' issue? I am very interested in reputational mechanisms. If not
> mailing lists, what papers should I download?

I don't think there's a mailing list on this. I know that at least Bill Garland
wants to set up an experimental reputation market. Anyone else know about
papers or projects?

> - marcos j. polanco
> - [email protected]
> - nataraja ([email protected])

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                     [email protected]
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA

The National Short-Sleeved Shirt Association says:
                                          Support your right to bare arms!