Re: MIT has released PGP

R.>the following questions:

R.>Are you a citizen or  national of the United States  or a person who
R.>has  been lawfully admitted   for permanent residence  in the United
R.>States under the Immigration and Naturalization Act?

Wait a goddamned minute.  Since when does the ITAR prevent illegal aliens
(who are resident in the US) from obtaining munitions?  And what about our
Canadian bretheran?  I guess they didn't want to register as a munitions
seller which I gather you have to do if you export to Canada.

DCF

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165