dispersed DES

I have come up with (and implemented) a version of triple DES for true
paranoids, which I call dispersed DES.  All I do is append four bytes to
the beginning of the output files for each cycle of triple DES.  It seems
like this should provide even more security than triple DES, but I am no
expert. Any comments?  Please include "[email protected]" in your replies,
as I am unable to maintain access to the mailing list because of volume.
Thanks.

David C. Taylor
[email protected]