Re: Unicorn suit

[email protected] scripsit

> ciber city> Despite your protestation, "I also don't like to be a bully",
> it seems to me that your pursuit of this case was predicated on your
> ability to be a bully and an insider.
>
> unicorn>This is often the case with lawsuit and any human endeavor.  I'm sorry
> everyone isn't on equal ground in the world.  I personally prefer the
> ability to resort to a civil system of litigation than to have some
> highly institutionalized, standardized, process that could only be
> provided by big government.  At what price equality?
>

> I sometimes find it difficult to agree with Tim May and his anarchist
> tendencies, but you, Unicorn, have made me wish for exactly that.  How
> can anyone be in favor of big government and crypto privacy.  This makes
> you sound like a hypocrite!  It seems that Detwiler, and his tentacles,
> have performed a valued, if labored, service here.  Anonymity may have
> its uses, but it has abuses as well.  It is not the least bit clear
> from his posting whether Unicorn supports anonymity or not.  Neither is
> it clear whether any of the rest of the punks really support anonymity.
>
> Peace

You need to read more carefully.

Take it slow this time.

I prefer the civil system with a high degree of party autonomy OVER a
"highly institutionalized, standardized, process that could only be
provided by big government."

I am not, and have never been in favor of big government.  Where you get
this idea from any of my posts is beyond explanation outside of your
careless review or misunderstanding.

As for my position on anonymity, I have posted long and hard on the
subject, and I don't think you will find anything in my posts that is not
a pro-anonymous position.

-uni- (Dark)

--
073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!