Re: UNICORN VS. TMP@NETC

: From: Bob MorrisG <[email protected]>

: GT> Of course, no-one has considered the possibility that the tmp@netcom p
: GT> was manufactured and played out over time solely in order to boost the
: GT> credibility of the 'uni' persona :-)  [does anyone have any proof that
: GT> *either* of these people exist in real life

: Aha, that means that you must be them too, huh???

Well, according to our hero David Sternlight, I'm the person behind
Iolo Davidson! (Bwaha...etc.)  (Wonder if I sue sue him - seems to
be the new vogue internet game at the moment :-) )