New MacPGP2.3a has arrived.

I know you guys like to talk instead of act, but outside of your
little debate club are real programmers building the future. One
work has been completed, a debugged and AE aware MacPGP. Please
release it, as it's source code is available. FTP to ftp.netcom.com
and cd to /pub/mpj and read README to get the name of the directory.
It's amazing that I've been at this a week and the rest of the
world is playing with it already, but whenever I get news of your
list, I hear there has been no action taken on this new release.

BTW, the author in Germany will be updating this soon, and has finally
decided to release source as well.