Re: The Assault on Unicorn has Begun

I guess this will make it easy to uphold my anarchist
principles and refrain from suing people.

Lawsuits do not seem to work very well in cyberspace.

If somebody owes you money, and there is documentary
proof and court judgements that he owes you money,
and he is in one jurisdiction, and you are in another,
you are usually stuffed.  Courts of diverse jurisdictions
do not work well together.

I imagine that the situation with libel suits is considerably
more so.

Internet business will have to work on the basis of trust
and reputation.   No alternative.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our	 |
property, because of the kind of animals that we |         James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from |
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.     |         [email protected]