Re: Diff utility available from SIMTEL

> Thanks for posting the additional changes needed for Alan Barrett's
> formatting of 8-character Key ID's.  It was very helpful.

My changes, plus the horizontal spacing fixes that Roland noted, more
horizontal spacing fixes that Roland missed, and a few other good
things from various sources, are all incorporated in mathew's release
of PGP2.6ui, available from ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/ (sorry, I don't
remember the directory name).  As well as the .tar and .zip files, the
distribution includes a patch file showing the differences between 2.3a
and 2.6ui, and everything is signed by mathew.

--apb (Alan Barrett)