Re: <no subject>

: From: Anonymous <[email protected]>

: > Nice four posts of noise toady PM. Drop everthing? How 'bout stick it
: > on your ftp site and shut up about it? Dork.
: >

: Heh heh.

: Suggestion: Read the "How To" document for the remailers before
: trying something like this next time, Nikolaos Daniel Willmore.

Xenon always was careless about that sort of stuff :-)  I dunno why he
bothers with anonymous remailers though, all those rants recently about
people sitting on the source of MacPGP were *obviously* from Xenon - he
doesn't even attempt to disguise his writing style...

PS I suggested it half in fun a couple of weeks back, but I'm now
nearly certain that uni == tmp ...  I'm also starting to suffer this
really weird paranoid delusion that uni and tmp are both t.c.may -
it would explain why tc never has time to post much, he's too busy
being detweiler ;-)
PPS While in paranoid mode, I thought I'd mention that I've noticed
some of Detweiler's mannerisms emanating from email in New Delhi of
all places.  Weird.  I think I must be cracking up.