List Maintenance

  Today the disk that the cypherpunks list lives on filled up, and
then someone try to join the list and the list got zeroed again.
  I am currently installing a new version of MajorDomo and making
changes to prevent this happening (at least we caught it in the act
this time).
  The list will likely be up and down a little bit for the next few
hours or day (hey, I have to sleep sometime! :r) but should be fully
stable again by Tuesday in any case.
  This time I do plan to install a recent backup of the list.
  If you have any questions please email mail, this list it's self
does not need any more crud on it.

		||ugh Daniel
		Sometimes Postmaster
		[email protected]