Re: Devil's Advocate (again)

C'punks,

Let's keep our eyes on the prize.  Courts will do what courts will do.
Maybe someone will shoot us up with sodium pentathal, maybe not.  The
real point of Cypherpunks is that it's better to use strong crypto than
weak crypto or no crypto at all.  Our use of crypto doesn't have to be
totally bullet proof to be of value.  Let *them* worry about the
technicalities while we make sure they have to work harder and pay more
for our encrypted info than they would if it were in plaintext.

 S a n d y