RE: ANI numbers

> > The number is 1073214049889664

> 1-0732-1-404-988-9664

> a carrier code followed by an ani in the 404 area code...it
> works, but it isn't free...should work just as well as a
> 1-404-988-9666.
             ^^^

I thought that ANI only was supposed to work on 800 numbers, the
theory being that since the callEE was paying the toll, he was
entitled to know who was calling.  So now we have to worry about
ANI on non-800 numbers, too?

I noticed you changed the last digit from a "4" to a "6" so that
the number now ends in "666".  Is this some sort of commentary on
the "number from hell"? <g>